The team at Deloitte Access Economics is united by a passion for economics and a belief that it can create a better future for all. Every day we apply rigorous economic analysis to tackle the big issues.
Deloitte Access Economics is one of the most referenced sources of economic authority for media, government and business in Australia. We offer a full suite of macroeconomic and microeconomic services, including economic and financial forecasting and modelling, policy and program evaluation, and regulatory economics.
Our economic rigour comes with practical commercial advice to help shape public policy, deliver business insights and inform investment strategy. We share practical policy, industry and evidence based insight to help businesses and governments tackle the most complex economic, financial and social challenges.
Deloitte Access Economics assists clients across Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region. We also work with clients worldwide. Our clients include listed and private companies operating in a range of sectors, including health, education, energy and resources, transport, and financial services. Our government and regulatory clients include Australia’s federal and state governments, peak bodies and industry associations and local councils.
What makes us different?
We help you make informed decisions
Our team's depth and breadth of experience is matched by a strong understanding of Australia’s economic drivers. With experience in many different industry sectors, our practitioners understand your environment. This industry knowledge ensures the analytical insights we provide are relevant and topical.
Deloitte Access Economics’ rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis is supported by proprietary and specialist models refined over many years. Our highly qualified economists and practitioners have a strong reputation for objectivity and integrity.
Deloitte Access Economics has provided support to our clients on a diverse range of topics including:
- Macroeconomic policy, forecasting and demographic trends
- Public policy analysis, development and agenda setting
- Health economics, aged care and social policy
- Program and policy evaluation, including social impact assessments
- General equilibrium modelling, for policy and scenario analysis, impact assessment and climate change
- Financial sector modelling, funding assessments and strategic planning
- Demand and supply analysis, workforce analysis and microsimulation models
- Costing, contribution analysis, cost benefit and cost effectiveness analysis
- Regulatory impact assessment.